10-08-2006, 02:57 AM
Bardock would make an excellent Vegeta, he is one of the most deserving of the character. Not that anyone else can't get him.
I agree about Piccolo, I know what the response will be, but what's to stop you from switching again once you get Vegeta?
But, really, if Bardock wants to give up what he's done to his character I don't see why not. Honestly it isn't like he did that much.
Oh and no offense to Will, but I would be against his entering, just for obvious reasons.
I agree about Piccolo, I know what the response will be, but what's to stop you from switching again once you get Vegeta?
But, really, if Bardock wants to give up what he's done to his character I don't see why not. Honestly it isn't like he did that much.
Oh and no offense to Will, but I would be against his entering, just for obvious reasons.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."

