10-08-2006, 03:47 AM
sigh...fine, I withdraw...but know this people.
When i switched to Android Thirteen, I wanted Turles, but I was told no, a few days later, he was opened up to everyone.
Then I switch to Piccolo, a few days later Vegeta opens up.
No, I'm not crying conspiracy, I'm crying that I have the WORST timing ever. =P
So yeah, I'll just have to pwn everyone with my green, non testicle having, regenerating, but oh so sexy Piccolo.
When i switched to Android Thirteen, I wanted Turles, but I was told no, a few days later, he was opened up to everyone.
Then I switch to Piccolo, a few days later Vegeta opens up.
No, I'm not crying conspiracy, I'm crying that I have the WORST timing ever. =P
So yeah, I'll just have to pwn everyone with my green, non testicle having, regenerating, but oh so sexy Piccolo.

