10-09-2006, 06:31 AM
Quote:Originally posted by RaditzuExactly.
And remember, Sam's not looking for the best RPer, he's looking for whoever fits Vegeta the best.
And no, I'm not a god. If I was a god, I'd be winning every single saga. Sure, I get in the top (activity permitting), but do you see me walking away with a first place? Even a second place? No, I don't. So just because I apply doesn't automatically mean I'm going to get him. Far from it, actually--I could be the worst person suitable in his eyes.
If anyone has a problem with me wanting to change to Vegeta, they are more than welcome to IM me and try to change my mind.
EDIT: And Burter, I'm already used to living in someone else's shadow.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_

