10-09-2006, 06:59 AM
Quote:Originally posted by BardockI must say, if you changed to Vegeta, you would lose sexy points. I mean Bardock is the most shexiful Saiyan alive"."
Quote:Originally posted by RaditzuExactly.
And remember, Sam's not looking for the best RPer, he's looking for whoever fits Vegeta the best.
And no, I'm not a god. If I was a god, I'd be winning every single saga. Sure, I get in the top (activity permitting), but do you see me walking away with a first place? Even a second place? No, I don't. So just because I apply doesn't automatically mean I'm going to get him. Far from it, actually--I could be the worst person suitable in his eyes.
If anyone has a problem with me wanting to change to Vegeta, they are more than welcome to IM me and try to change my mind.
EDIT: And Burter, I'm already used to living in someone else's shadow.
Me? I would try and be Vegeta, but I like where I'm going with Vegeta, so good luck to all competitors!
