10-10-2006, 12:49 AM
Yeh, I guess that's it then. So we have
Toma
Gohan
Janemba
Picc
Pan
And that's it? Very well.
I'll try and make this little competition as short and sweet as possible.
~~~TASK ONE~~~
For the first part, let's start off with a scenario Roleplay. You are Vegeta, and you have 6 dragonballs. The last and seventh dragonball is in the possession of (anyone you want) and this person is standing but a few feet in front of you. The only way to get the ball is to fight him/her. Roleplay fighting this person, and winning, but make it interesting. Fight with Vegeta how you will act in a CDBZ saga or something, so I can tell just how you will handle him. After winning the seventh dragonball, summon the dragon and make one wish, one wish for anything. This gives me an idea on how would persue Vegeta's future.
EDIT: For the fight, use any moves that you know Veggie has, and as far as abilities, you have SSJ, IT, Oozaru.
I want good RPing, interesting but not too long, remember, I have a baby to feed. lol
Well I was gonna have you PM me with the RPs, but I figured others would like to see how you would RP Veggie as well, so go ahead and reply here with your RPs. I'll give you two days to complete this task. Wed will be the deadline. I will give unspoken points for each person rating on how well I saw them play Vegeta. And at the very end of the competition, I will announce the winner, and everyone's points based on my views. Thank you, and let the best Vegeta win!
Game on! *drops pants*
Toma
Gohan
Janemba
Picc
Pan
And that's it? Very well.
I'll try and make this little competition as short and sweet as possible.
~~~TASK ONE~~~
For the first part, let's start off with a scenario Roleplay. You are Vegeta, and you have 6 dragonballs. The last and seventh dragonball is in the possession of (anyone you want) and this person is standing but a few feet in front of you. The only way to get the ball is to fight him/her. Roleplay fighting this person, and winning, but make it interesting. Fight with Vegeta how you will act in a CDBZ saga or something, so I can tell just how you will handle him. After winning the seventh dragonball, summon the dragon and make one wish, one wish for anything. This gives me an idea on how would persue Vegeta's future.
EDIT: For the fight, use any moves that you know Veggie has, and as far as abilities, you have SSJ, IT, Oozaru.
I want good RPing, interesting but not too long, remember, I have a baby to feed. lol
Well I was gonna have you PM me with the RPs, but I figured others would like to see how you would RP Veggie as well, so go ahead and reply here with your RPs. I'll give you two days to complete this task. Wed will be the deadline. I will give unspoken points for each person rating on how well I saw them play Vegeta. And at the very end of the competition, I will announce the winner, and everyone's points based on my views. Thank you, and let the best Vegeta win!
Game on! *drops pants*
~Semper Fidelis~

