Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
It's About Time...
#10
I've seen multiple Tapions come and go, a couple of which I still have on my buddy list on AIM to this day. You were by far the most enjoyable, and I'm sad to see you go.

You're one of the few members I've actually kept up with. From the first time you IMed me as a 13 year old (or whatever) to the more recent days (if even that) of you catching me online, as rare as that is now, it's been good getting to know you. Sorry I never mailed ya the video card. We had a few good conversations, and maybe there's more to come.

If dropping Chubbs makes your life more enjoyable, then it's worth it. Try to hit me on AIM every now and then if you catch me online. Good luck with everything and God bless.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
It's About Time... - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 10-10-2006, 01:09 AM
It's About Time... - by Burter - 10-10-2006, 01:11 AM
It's About Time... - by Celipa - 10-10-2006, 01:13 AM
It's About Time... - by Old Pigero - 10-10-2006, 01:16 AM
It's About Time... - by Raditzu - 10-10-2006, 01:17 AM
It's About Time... - by Vejita I - 10-10-2006, 01:19 AM
It's About Time... - by Celipa - 10-10-2006, 01:19 AM
It's About Time... - by Tobias - 10-10-2006, 01:22 AM
It's About Time... - by Android-18 - 10-10-2006, 03:36 AM
It's About Time... - by Broli - 10-10-2006, 06:34 AM
It's About Time... - by OldYamcha - 10-10-2006, 06:48 AM
It's About Time... - by Toshiro - 10-10-2006, 11:40 AM
It's About Time... - by Ruhiel - 10-10-2006, 11:49 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)