10-10-2006, 07:13 AM
Hmm, well.
1. World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (PC)
2. The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess (Wii)
3. Any of the DBZ Budokai games, I have an urge to play a fighting game. (GC)
4. Chrono Trigger, just to own. (SNES)
5. Super Metroid, see above. (SNES)
6. Any of the newest FF games, just cuz I love FF lol.
I can't think of much more than that.
1. World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (PC)
2. The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess (Wii)
3. Any of the DBZ Budokai games, I have an urge to play a fighting game. (GC)
4. Chrono Trigger, just to own. (SNES)
5. Super Metroid, see above. (SNES)
6. Any of the newest FF games, just cuz I love FF lol.
I can't think of much more than that.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."

