10-10-2006, 11:42 PM
1. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
3. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
4. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
5. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
6. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
7. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
8. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
9. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
10. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Miscellaneous others I can think of, none of which are out here yet:
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Harvest Moon: MM
DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
WoW: Burning Crusade MAYBE
Pok?mon Pearl
Pok?mon Rescue Dungeon Blue
Battlefield 2142
F.E.A.R. and numerous other, already-released PC games, once my new desktop arrives. Give me advice on what to buy. I already have Oblivion and Black&White 2.
2. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
3. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
4. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
5. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
6. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
7. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
8. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
9. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
10. Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Miscellaneous others I can think of, none of which are out here yet:
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Harvest Moon: MM
DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
WoW: Burning Crusade MAYBE
Pok?mon Pearl
Pok?mon Rescue Dungeon Blue
Battlefield 2142
F.E.A.R. and numerous other, already-released PC games, once my new desktop arrives. Give me advice on what to buy. I already have Oblivion and Black&White 2.
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

