Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Broli's Wish List of Games
#11
Quote:Originally posted by Selipa
X-Box Live does cost per month...though I can't remember how much. I think for $50.00 you can have one full year. I also think you said you were Romanian though...so I don't know how much stuff costs over there.

It doesn't, because you can't even get it over here...at all...='(
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Broli's Wish List of Games - by Broli - 10-10-2006, 06:43 AM
Broli's Wish List of Games - by Android-18 - 10-10-2006, 07:13 AM
Broli's Wish List of Games - by OldYamcha - 10-10-2006, 07:33 AM
Broli's Wish List of Games - by Celipa - 10-10-2006, 07:32 PM
Broli's Wish List of Games - by Saz - 10-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Broli's Wish List of Games - by Burter - 10-10-2006, 08:09 PM
Broli's Wish List of Games - by Aero - 10-10-2006, 08:15 PM
Broli's Wish List of Games - by Celipa - 10-10-2006, 11:29 PM
Broli's Wish List of Games - by Super Buu - 10-10-2006, 11:42 PM
Broli's Wish List of Games - by Broli - 10-10-2006, 11:58 PM
Broli's Wish List of Games - by OldYamcha - 10-11-2006, 05:00 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)