10-12-2006, 05:11 PM
I ran into a street pole once...I was bleeding so hard I had to be taken to the hospital via ambulance...
|
Bleeding from the mouth is not fun
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Bleeding from the mouth is not fun - by Old Pigero - 10-12-2006, 03:17 PM
Bleeding from the mouth is not fun - by OldYamcha - 10-12-2006, 05:11 PM
Bleeding from the mouth is not fun - by Saz - 10-12-2006, 08:22 PM
Bleeding from the mouth is not fun - by Old Pigero - 10-12-2006, 11:22 PM
Bleeding from the mouth is not fun - by Minoshia - 10-13-2006, 02:13 AM
Bleeding from the mouth is not fun - by Tapion - 10-13-2006, 02:24 AM
Bleeding from the mouth is not fun - by Minoshia - 10-13-2006, 03:03 AM
Bleeding from the mouth is not fun - by Old Pigero - 10-13-2006, 04:48 AM
|