10-13-2006, 02:13 AM
I play football, my last game i was running a sweep around the end. I outran the outside linebacker and threw a juke on the cornerback, sucking him inside and then i cut it outside. He reached to try and grab me and he got my facemask, my chinstrap snapped off, and with it my helmet. So here i am running down the field with no helmet, but i kept going because the endzone was close. I ran into the endzone, Touchdown, but these kids were bitches and laid down a personal foul late hit. He drilled me in the bare head with his helmet after i had scored (play was then over). I knocked out two teeth and was bleeding badly.
Joke was on them though, we won 42-6 and i had 4 TD's.
Joke was on them though, we won 42-6 and i had 4 TD's.
![[Image: Minoshiav2.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/Minoshiav2.png)
The Prince of Darkness

