Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
For all the WoW Fans
#1
I was recently notified that I've been accepted into the Closed Beta for the WoW Expansion: The Burning Crusade.

And I must say, it's awesome.

Yeah. I really just wanted to brag because I just spent about 3 hours playing it and I had to share my excitement.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
For all the WoW Fans - by Broli - 10-13-2006, 04:40 PM
For all the WoW Fans - by Toshiro - 10-13-2006, 04:50 PM
For all the WoW Fans - by OldYamcha - 10-13-2006, 04:57 PM
For all the WoW Fans - by Android-18 - 10-13-2006, 06:52 PM
For all the WoW Fans - by Broli - 10-14-2006, 07:55 AM
For all the WoW Fans - by Krillin - 10-14-2006, 08:19 AM
For all the WoW Fans - by Amadeus - 10-14-2006, 08:32 AM
For all the WoW Fans - by Reijin - 10-16-2006, 10:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)