Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Chubbs Staff Appreciation Day
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Pan
Quote:Originally posted by Kakarot
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
I'm officially announcing retirement. Bye.

I am offical announcing that I will now be running Chubbs, kthxbai.

Oh God. The dark ages are coming.
Oh feckerz, is this going to be like Garlic Jr. taking over the world... minus the sexiness? Well, feck the dead zone -cocks shotgun- Ba bai KAKAROT! >D

On a side note, thank you Chubby Staffers for doing a good job? Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Chubbs Staff Appreciation Day - by Burter - 10-14-2006, 01:11 AM
Chubbs Staff Appreciation Day - by Violet - 10-14-2006, 02:16 AM
Chubbs Staff Appreciation Day - by Drake - 10-14-2006, 02:40 AM
Chubbs Staff Appreciation Day - by Old Pigero - 10-14-2006, 03:10 AM
Chubbs Staff Appreciation Day - by OldYamcha - 10-14-2006, 09:50 AM
Chubbs Staff Appreciation Day - by Toshiro - 10-14-2006, 11:25 AM
Chubbs Staff Appreciation Day - by Vejita I - 10-14-2006, 11:44 AM
Chubbs Staff Appreciation Day - by Aero - 10-14-2006, 12:08 PM
Chubbs Staff Appreciation Day - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-14-2006, 02:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)