10-15-2006, 12:51 PM
~~~TASK THREE~~~
The Sound of Music.
This next task will be super easy and quick. I want you to choose a song for the following categories that you would relate to Vegeta. List the artist, and the song for each. I'll be listenin to these songs to judge how well I personally fit them to what you relate Vegeta to, so if possible in order to make my life easier, could you find like, a download or link to the song so I don't have to go searching for it? Gracias!
The Categories:
Vegeta's Main Theme Song:
Anger Song:
Sad Song:
Love Song:
Fight Song:
Ascension Song (The song you wish they played when Vegeta first transformed into a SSJ):
I'll give you until Monday night to get this up, now motivate me!
The Sound of Music.
This next task will be super easy and quick. I want you to choose a song for the following categories that you would relate to Vegeta. List the artist, and the song for each. I'll be listenin to these songs to judge how well I personally fit them to what you relate Vegeta to, so if possible in order to make my life easier, could you find like, a download or link to the song so I don't have to go searching for it? Gracias!
The Categories:
Vegeta's Main Theme Song:
Anger Song:
Sad Song:
Love Song:
Fight Song:
Ascension Song (The song you wish they played when Vegeta first transformed into a SSJ):
I'll give you until Monday night to get this up, now motivate me!
~Semper Fidelis~

