Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Xd
#23
I think the theory about just not caring as much about typos is correct. When I'm sober I always correct stuff as I'm writing. When I'm drunk, I still have the ability to write correctly, I just don't care as much.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Xd - by Videl - 10-14-2006, 12:52 AM
Xd - by Android-18 - 10-14-2006, 01:25 AM
Xd - by Spencinator - 10-14-2006, 01:40 AM
Xd - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-14-2006, 01:44 AM
Xd - by Toshiro - 10-14-2006, 02:04 AM
Xd - by Violet - 10-14-2006, 02:16 AM
Xd - by Drake - 10-14-2006, 02:25 AM
Xd - by Old Pigero - 10-14-2006, 02:31 AM
Xd - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-14-2006, 03:33 AM
Xd - by Android-18 - 10-14-2006, 03:38 AM
Xd - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-14-2006, 03:44 AM
Xd - by OldYamcha - 10-14-2006, 09:54 AM
Xd - by Vejita I - 10-14-2006, 11:47 AM
Xd - by Kirano - 10-14-2006, 12:12 PM
Xd - by Toshiro - 10-14-2006, 01:01 PM
Xd - by Kirano - 10-14-2006, 01:26 PM
Xd - by Bra - 10-14-2006, 07:14 PM
Xd - by Toshiro - 10-14-2006, 07:34 PM
Xd - by Toshiro - 10-14-2006, 08:18 PM
Xd - by Toshiro - 10-14-2006, 08:26 PM
Xd - by Android-18 - 10-14-2006, 11:32 PM
Xd - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-15-2006, 02:47 PM
Xd - by Super Buu - 10-15-2006, 02:57 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)