10-20-2006, 02:58 AM
well, it'd make sense if say, since this is done on a point system, that one person has only gotten 3 points and everyone else has like 8. or something...I don't know, just like to see where I stand so I know this isn't all a waste of effort. I'm having a hard time wanting to RP as Piccolo now that Vegeta hangs in the balance. Too many ideas running through the head with what I can do with Vegeta and something simple like my character vault, pointless to make one for Piccolo if I'm going to get Vegeta.
Damn my impatients.
I do have a question though, if say, Bardock or Gohan earn Vegeta, then will their characters be NPC'ed for a while, cause if not, then I can pretty much guarentee a rush for their characters...
Damn my impatients.
I do have a question though, if say, Bardock or Gohan earn Vegeta, then will their characters be NPC'ed for a while, cause if not, then I can pretty much guarentee a rush for their characters...

