10-20-2006, 04:18 AM
They haven't been here long enough or done enough to gain a contest (no offense you two) maybe, MAYBE Bardock, but I don't think he's the type.
In my stay here this is the first time a contest has been held for a character. Vegeta is a huge character, and Sam has been here a LONG time and done a lot IC wise and OOC.
I don't think there will be issues with Bardock/Gohan, so I don't think people should worry about some viscious cycle.
In my stay here this is the first time a contest has been held for a character. Vegeta is a huge character, and Sam has been here a LONG time and done a lot IC wise and OOC.
I don't think there will be issues with Bardock/Gohan, so I don't think people should worry about some viscious cycle.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."

