10-20-2006, 07:55 PM
~~~TASK FOUR~~~
"I am a Super Saiya-jin!"
In this task, you will Roleplay Vegeta turning Super Saiya-jin for the first time. Now this will be all up to you on how it happens. I want you to come up with something original, or how you would have liked to see Vegeta transform into a SSJ. So RP the situation, what happened, the motivation, and the experience of transforming into a SSJ for the first time. Again, try and stay away from the corny lines and so forth, make this interesting for the Chubbs community to read. You will have until Sunday morning to get this up.
"I am a Super Saiya-jin!"
In this task, you will Roleplay Vegeta turning Super Saiya-jin for the first time. Now this will be all up to you on how it happens. I want you to come up with something original, or how you would have liked to see Vegeta transform into a SSJ. So RP the situation, what happened, the motivation, and the experience of transforming into a SSJ for the first time. Again, try and stay away from the corny lines and so forth, make this interesting for the Chubbs community to read. You will have until Sunday morning to get this up.
~Semper Fidelis~

