10-21-2006, 07:47 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo
>.> why does everyone need an extension for these tasks. If you can't make a task because you want to get wasted at some birthday party, then drop out, don't make everyone else wait.
It's up to Vegeta, but this is getting rediculous. First someone asks for an extension before the task is even given then the second is asked for because the person wants to get wasted. I'm seriously bording on quiting this because it's taking so long and my will to want to RP is driving me insane and I can't keep on this RP"ing actively as Piccolo whilst wanting to be Vegeta.
All in all, if you're not going to be able to cut it to the deadline, you shouldn't be in this competition, this is for those that are going to be dedicated to the character and if you need extentions because of personal reasons, such as getting wasted, then it's pointless.
Yeah, I'm ranting cause I'm pissed off at the stupidity of people and their constant need to ruin other people's lives because they want to have everything their way and care little to shit about other people. mostly not online, but hey, I'm highly against drinking, it's stupid and pointless, if you want to waste brain cells getting wasted, be my guest, but don't do it on my time.
1. I'm the only one asking for extensions.
2. I have no choice, I have to go to his party. I hate getting wasted.
3. You can give the next task before I'm finished, and I'll send both in at once.
4. Maybe you have the time to do this all day, but I don't. Real Life > Chubbs, you should know that. If for example you were forced to go to your uhm...grandparents for a party, and it would take you 3 days to get back, wouldn't you ask for an extension?
My parents are making me go. I'm going to get wasted because I have no choice, everyone will do it, and I hate being the outcast...
/rant
Basically, Veg, if I'm not done by the time the next task starts, I'll send both in at the same time...
Oh, and @Pic, do you think I'm having less trouble RPing as Toma?...that's why my posts have been so short...

