10-22-2006, 01:24 AM
you do have to realize that this is a competition for who's going to make the best Vegeta and show extra dedication. I know what it's like to be busy, I'm in college, the air force, married, and working two jobs, not to mention running my own RPG, so time is difficult to come buy, but if your dedicated, you'd find the time to write, ie I got mine up within an hour of writing becuase I knew that I wouldn't have time to later on.
But you are correct real life > chubbs, but if your real Life is too much compaired to the others, then obviously you won't be able to put forth as much effort for Vegeta as everyone else.
But you are correct real life > chubbs, but if your real Life is too much compaired to the others, then obviously you won't be able to put forth as much effort for Vegeta as everyone else.

