10-23-2006, 06:07 PM
(note: I didn't want to kill you with words, so I kept it around 700-800 words)
Quick Stats:
Name: Dana Frank Greenwood Jr.
Birthday: August 9th, 1984
Birth Place: Lawrence, Massachusetts
Siblings: 3 sisters, 1 brother.
Marital Status: Married
Children: None
The man behind the mask?
Born Dana Frank Greenwood Junior in Lawrence, Mass., I was born to be athletic. Growing up I was in a neighborhood where everyone and their mothers would place football, baseball, street hockey, and basketball, so naturally, I became a sports junky. Having football as my favorite sport and having been born in New England, it?s no wonder as to why the New England Patriots are my team.
My athletic career began when I entered middle school and failed to make it onto the soccer team. Instead of bowing my head and crying about it, I joined the track team and found that I was good at running long distance. By the time the 8th grade rolled around, I was running 5:15 miles, which is rather good for someone my size and age. Not only did I run track my eight grade year, but I also started to play football. I made the cuts and played halfback, free safety, long snapper, and kick off return. Though our football team sucked in the 8th grade, we stuck together and when we became freshmen in high school, our team went undefeated. At my senior year, I ran a 4:03 mile, which sucks because I never broke the 4 minute mark. =(
After graduating in 2003, I signed up for the delayed entry program for the United States Air Force, in which I was going to be a Bomber Avionic, but that fell through and I ended up as a Civil Engineer instead. Our job was/is to erect and maintain TEMPER tents and their hard backing, Rapid Runway Repair, and other tedious tasks including welding. Needless to say, it was a fun, but difficult job, but someone has to do it.
Some things that I like to do are obvious, writing, reading, and sports, but others include video games, movies, and just hanging with the misses. As I said, football is my favorite sport so I always sign up for flag football tournaments and though we don?t always come out on top, it?s a lot of fun. I?ve been around chubbs for years now, since November of 2001 to be exact. I?ve lost a few characters due to having to leave during military related training, but now that it?s over, I plan to stick around for a while long.
Now, Michelle Marie Greve, now Michelle Marie Greenwood, is my wife. We met down in Gulfport, Mississippi during our Military technical training school. She was my class leader, and one of five girls at the base. We found ourselves attracted to one another for our work ethic, appearances, and overall attitude. Never once did I give up in this relationship and neither has she, which is what makes us so cohesive.
One of my major faults is that I have no patients. When things should be done, they should be done without excuses, that?s just my stand point. I understand that life comes before gaming, but at the same time, gaming is part of my life, which is why I sometimes take things too personally.
One of the best things about me is that fact that I don?t give up and though some people see it as annoying, I see it as hard work and dedication. I like to write, a lot, and to some people, I write too much, but for me, it?s not enough. I constantly push myself to write better, be more descriptive, catch the reader?s attention even those that don?t like me. Does it work, I?m not sure, but I do know that it?s paying off because I?m enjoying myself, writing isn?t work for me, and best of all, it?s a stress relief.
All in all, I believe that I would make a good Vegeta due to the fact that I?m hardworking and responsive. If I?m chosen, I?ll probably play the character as a military roll, using the knowledge I?ve learned whilst in the military to make it more true to reality, while keeping it fun and enjoyable. One of the many plans I have with the king is to conquer a planet and another is to finish off the Bio-Android Saga and with Vegeta, it?ll be a lot better than Piccolo leading the charge. I don?t want to give too much away, but that?s some of the big things I?ve got going and if I?m chosen, I?m sure to push Vegeta into the right direction. He?ll be in good hands, and I?ll be around for a while, so expect only greatness from me.
Quick Stats:
Name: Dana Frank Greenwood Jr.
Birthday: August 9th, 1984
Birth Place: Lawrence, Massachusetts
Siblings: 3 sisters, 1 brother.
Marital Status: Married
Children: None
The man behind the mask?
Born Dana Frank Greenwood Junior in Lawrence, Mass., I was born to be athletic. Growing up I was in a neighborhood where everyone and their mothers would place football, baseball, street hockey, and basketball, so naturally, I became a sports junky. Having football as my favorite sport and having been born in New England, it?s no wonder as to why the New England Patriots are my team.
My athletic career began when I entered middle school and failed to make it onto the soccer team. Instead of bowing my head and crying about it, I joined the track team and found that I was good at running long distance. By the time the 8th grade rolled around, I was running 5:15 miles, which is rather good for someone my size and age. Not only did I run track my eight grade year, but I also started to play football. I made the cuts and played halfback, free safety, long snapper, and kick off return. Though our football team sucked in the 8th grade, we stuck together and when we became freshmen in high school, our team went undefeated. At my senior year, I ran a 4:03 mile, which sucks because I never broke the 4 minute mark. =(
After graduating in 2003, I signed up for the delayed entry program for the United States Air Force, in which I was going to be a Bomber Avionic, but that fell through and I ended up as a Civil Engineer instead. Our job was/is to erect and maintain TEMPER tents and their hard backing, Rapid Runway Repair, and other tedious tasks including welding. Needless to say, it was a fun, but difficult job, but someone has to do it.
Some things that I like to do are obvious, writing, reading, and sports, but others include video games, movies, and just hanging with the misses. As I said, football is my favorite sport so I always sign up for flag football tournaments and though we don?t always come out on top, it?s a lot of fun. I?ve been around chubbs for years now, since November of 2001 to be exact. I?ve lost a few characters due to having to leave during military related training, but now that it?s over, I plan to stick around for a while long.
Now, Michelle Marie Greve, now Michelle Marie Greenwood, is my wife. We met down in Gulfport, Mississippi during our Military technical training school. She was my class leader, and one of five girls at the base. We found ourselves attracted to one another for our work ethic, appearances, and overall attitude. Never once did I give up in this relationship and neither has she, which is what makes us so cohesive.
One of my major faults is that I have no patients. When things should be done, they should be done without excuses, that?s just my stand point. I understand that life comes before gaming, but at the same time, gaming is part of my life, which is why I sometimes take things too personally.
One of the best things about me is that fact that I don?t give up and though some people see it as annoying, I see it as hard work and dedication. I like to write, a lot, and to some people, I write too much, but for me, it?s not enough. I constantly push myself to write better, be more descriptive, catch the reader?s attention even those that don?t like me. Does it work, I?m not sure, but I do know that it?s paying off because I?m enjoying myself, writing isn?t work for me, and best of all, it?s a stress relief.
All in all, I believe that I would make a good Vegeta due to the fact that I?m hardworking and responsive. If I?m chosen, I?ll probably play the character as a military roll, using the knowledge I?ve learned whilst in the military to make it more true to reality, while keeping it fun and enjoyable. One of the many plans I have with the king is to conquer a planet and another is to finish off the Bio-Android Saga and with Vegeta, it?ll be a lot better than Piccolo leading the charge. I don?t want to give too much away, but that?s some of the big things I?ve got going and if I?m chosen, I?m sure to push Vegeta into the right direction. He?ll be in good hands, and I?ll be around for a while, so expect only greatness from me.

