Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do you have what it takes? (All Read)
I just realiseed how much I wrote. Well...I poured my life out onto these lines, so I hope you can manage to read through it all.


I was born as Roibu Theodor, my parents deciding on the name shortly before my birth. Though they somehow knew that the name would give me a disadvantage, because it?s hard to translate/pronounce in most languages, and they sort of knew I was going to learn quite a few. So, a few minutes afterwards, I was named Mihai as well. It?s very convenient that the name can be translated easily into English, Michael/Mike being my pseudo-nick for IRC/Games.

Soon after going to kindergarten, I became bored, and began to?be bored. I annoyed my parents, who hired a personal teacher to teach me English. I learned it in quite some time, and I seemed to have a concentration problem.

As my first computer arrived in my 3rd grade, I was extremely happy. I didn?t have the time to play, and didn?t have games, so I began to learn programming. I learned Visual Basic in 1 week straight, and got bored of the computer overall.

As the years passed, I continued to study English in my spare time?all my spare time. I literally didn?t know anything about the world until I went to high-school. I learned about stuff from new movies to card games during the 5th grade.

Even now, I?m completely out of the loop on everything. I actually failed quite a few dates because I knew nothing of those. I couldn?t stand looking at the movies and all that, so I became introverted. I didn?t go out almost at all, and all the guys around the block called me a dork.

After I finally exceeded my normal aged English level?10 times?I gave up on studying more, and began to use the computer more. I had interest in robotics and such, and actually built a small robot once, which was crushed in the 6th grade by the class bully.

That was my first encounter with one of my main problems. You know how young kids play and run around and develop their muscles? I didn?t do it?at all. My arms are just as muscle-less, a bit more developed as I started swimming, but still. Right then I tried to train my physical a bit more, but failed miserably.

When I told my parents, they said I should do pull-ups/pushups/situps/etc?the problem was that I couldn?t do any. Right then I swore I?d find a way to overcome that. I bought a bike, and I developed my lower side so much that I basically have over 3 times the force in my legs than in my arms.

I didn?t actually know that I actually had a condition. I have my chest bent inwards. It is stuck onto my lung and I have difficulty breathing. Basically I breathe with 1 and a quarter lungs?My doctor recommended I start swimming and I did, but I?m not going into the details, so I?ll just say that I?m pretty good at it, because I have coordination.

In the 7th grade I realized something. ?Mind over matter? they say. Well?I used my own version of it. I began doing my own mental exercises, and right now I have a pretty good concentration and coordination.

Even though throughout my life I?ve been completely adamant against going to military training?right now I think it isn?t so bad. A 10 mile run in the morning actually sounds a lot more appealing than sitting down for 5 hours?I?ll probably go to military training once I?m 18, but right now, I?m unsure.

Anyways, the only problem I have with the military is the eating diet. I have a nutrition problem, and if I don?t drink lots of?milk?daily, I get a calcium drop and I can?t move for quite some time. I had it all my life, and probably will still have it for the rest?

My love-life?...Hmm?Let?s not say it?s inexistent, because as of late, I?m beginning to have one. Just earlier today, I took a walk with one of my best friends from school?a girl. We talked and talked?and walked our way 25 miles from the nearest bus station.

I knew it would take me less to get home than to a bus station, so we began to walk towards there. So far so good?we walked, then?a?thug jumps out the bushes and jumps me.

After years of fighting with my ?friends?, those kinds of punches were like?really weak. He began to punch me, and I?d knock his hand to the side. It?s just something I picked up from going to a karate class?

Right, as he tries a couple of times more, he takes a knife out, and I realize I need to get serious. There was a crowd gathering, and they didn?t jump in, (damn Romanians) so I had to take care of myself.

After I got mugged a lot and my parents wouldn?t do anything about it, I learned something new. I?let him try to stab me, and lifted the denim jacket, then twisted it. I punched him in the arm, and turned around. The knife flew out of the hole onto the ground and he looked at me.

Then I basically grabbed the girl?s arm and started to walk away. I knew he wouldn?t come back after me, and I didn?t even look to see what he did. What?s more amusing is that I have?at least 10 holes from doing that. And I cut myself on the chest?5 times because of trying to do that.

Meh, all in all?I don?t look like the Vegeta-ish person. If you look at my history, I?m more of a strategic, thinker person. However?that has started to change. I?m concentrating more on physicals right now in my real life, and I?ve turned to a more military way of life. (Actually, I?ve been doing 5 mile jogs for 3 mornings now?)

Basically?I?m currently the?opposite of Vegeta?and after writing this, I don?t even know why I think it?d fit?because it doesn?t really?Maybe it?s my mind who wants me to think it?d fit, but?I dunno?Even so, if I were to be picked, I?d be sure to keep him on track going in the right direction, and maybe fix my real life to coordinate with his too?


Messages In This Thread
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Celipa - 10-07-2006, 05:26 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-07-2006, 05:34 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-07-2006, 05:42 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Drake - 10-07-2006, 05:49 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-07-2006, 06:04 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Drake - 10-07-2006, 06:07 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Vegeta - 10-07-2006, 06:58 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Burter - 10-07-2006, 10:16 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Burter - 10-07-2006, 10:17 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Tobias - 10-07-2006, 11:35 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Burter - 10-08-2006, 12:59 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Burter - 10-08-2006, 01:04 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Celipa - 10-08-2006, 01:05 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Saz - 10-08-2006, 01:08 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Saz - 10-08-2006, 01:32 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Drake - 10-08-2006, 02:13 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Burter - 10-08-2006, 02:22 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Burter - 10-08-2006, 03:01 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Bojack - 10-08-2006, 03:20 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Drake - 10-08-2006, 03:44 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-08-2006, 06:26 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Celipa - 10-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Burter - 10-08-2006, 05:12 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Burter - 10-08-2006, 05:50 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Old Pigero - 10-09-2006, 06:59 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Old Pigero - 10-09-2006, 02:11 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Kirano - 10-09-2006, 05:43 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-10-2006, 12:49 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-10-2006, 06:37 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-10-2006, 07:41 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Kirano - 10-10-2006, 10:06 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-11-2006, 10:31 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-12-2006, 08:19 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-12-2006, 08:26 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-13-2006, 04:13 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Old Janemba - 10-13-2006, 11:28 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Violet - 10-14-2006, 12:45 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-14-2006, 12:49 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Violet - 10-14-2006, 02:13 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Old Pigero - 10-14-2006, 02:32 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Old Pigero - 10-14-2006, 03:50 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Violet - 10-14-2006, 03:56 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-15-2006, 12:51 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Mowgli - 10-15-2006, 02:59 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Kirano - 10-15-2006, 03:24 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-15-2006, 09:51 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-19-2006, 07:17 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Vegeta - 10-20-2006, 05:21 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-20-2006, 09:02 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-20-2006, 07:55 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Kirano - 10-21-2006, 06:28 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-22-2006, 01:52 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-23-2006, 11:39 AM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by OldYamcha - 10-23-2006, 06:43 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Saz - 10-26-2006, 08:46 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Kirano - 10-26-2006, 10:07 PM
Do you have what it takes? (All Read) - by Sammah - 10-27-2006, 08:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)