Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Slow week
#1
Just a quick notice guys, Sorry if I'm not around much this week. I'm in a bit of a nailbiter at the moment that I have to focus on, plus I'm trying to squeeze in the time somewhere to manage to get a deck ready for the State Champs tournament this weekend in Atlanta, which means after work I have to try to go find people to borrow stuff from and then Friday I work, so I'll get about four/five hours sleep before going to Atlanta for the tourney, and then working Sunday as a result of it. Finances are still sucking too (I believe it was this similar situation last year as well. This time of year is REALLY shitty tipwise which means that I have to work a lot more just to make it by, and still have to watch out). So just letting you guys have a heads up in the event of "where the hell is Reijin and why is he neglecting the site?"
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Slow week - by Reijin - 10-26-2006, 10:51 AM
Slow week - by Old Pigero - 10-26-2006, 02:20 PM
Slow week - by Spencinator - 10-26-2006, 02:25 PM
Slow week - by Toshiro - 10-26-2006, 03:11 PM
Slow week - by Reijin - 10-26-2006, 08:00 PM
Slow week - by Tapion - 10-26-2006, 09:09 PM
Slow week - by Saz - 10-26-2006, 09:12 PM
Slow week - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-27-2006, 02:13 AM
Slow week - by Dantes - 10-27-2006, 02:17 AM
Slow week - by Reijin - 10-27-2006, 03:17 AM
Slow week - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-27-2006, 03:23 AM
Slow week - by Reijin - 10-27-2006, 03:27 AM
Slow week - by Vegeta - 10-27-2006, 06:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)