Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Guys...
#27
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
I'm still not over it, and I can't even listen to Emo music and cut myself to releive the pain.

It'd take you at least 3 weeks to get ove it, trust me. I have one, therefore I feel your pain.

Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum
Quote:Originally posted by Cell Jr.
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Wow, I must be lucky. I've almost lost my 30 GB Ipod 6 times. *Phew* I'll never let it go, never.

30GB?

Mine's only a 2GB

That's because he probably has a video Ipod which is much larger then a regular Ipod, and much more expensive.
.

It's worth ?300, but I got it for ?150. Yeah I know I have connections. Not sure how much ?300 is worth in dollars.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Guys... - by Tobias - 10-26-2006, 12:37 AM
Guys... - by Aero - 10-26-2006, 12:47 AM
Guys... - by Dantes - 10-26-2006, 12:51 AM
Guys... - by Tobias - 10-26-2006, 12:57 AM
Guys... - by Dantes - 10-26-2006, 01:00 AM
Guys... - by Tobias - 10-26-2006, 01:08 AM
Guys... - by Tobias - 10-26-2006, 01:26 AM
Guys... - by Tobias - 10-26-2006, 01:31 AM
Guys... - by Dehan - 10-26-2006, 02:08 AM
Guys... - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-26-2006, 02:08 AM
Guys... - by Mowgli - 10-26-2006, 02:09 AM
Guys... - by Warako - 10-26-2006, 02:12 AM
Guys... - by Ruhiel - 10-26-2006, 02:17 AM
Guys... - by Broli - 10-26-2006, 02:22 AM
Guys... - by Ruhiel - 10-26-2006, 02:56 AM
Guys... - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-26-2006, 03:03 AM
Guys... - by CoolSpice - 10-26-2006, 03:49 AM
Guys... - by Old Pigero - 10-26-2006, 04:36 AM
Guys... - by OldYamcha - 10-26-2006, 05:13 AM
Guys... - by Super Buu - 10-26-2006, 10:36 AM
Guys... - by Vejita I - 10-26-2006, 11:33 AM
Guys... - by Kirano - 10-26-2006, 11:55 AM
Guys... - by Mowgli - 10-26-2006, 02:46 PM
Guys... - by Warako - 10-26-2006, 08:14 PM
Guys... - by Tapion - 10-26-2006, 08:22 PM
Guys... - by Tobias - 10-26-2006, 10:35 PM
Guys... - by Kirano - 10-26-2006, 11:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)