Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Canon Rock
#3
Wow that's really ironic because I just recently found the videos of Canon Rock this week and became obsessed and when I get my new guitar am going to try to learn it. It's amazing. The sweep pick in it is amazing but sweeping is so hard =(

Either way, JerryC is the one who converted it to rock and is amazing. The person from FunTwo did good on it but there's another one I like better but YouTube is down for me right now I guess =\
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Canon Rock - by Krillin - 10-28-2006, 07:32 AM
Canon Rock - by Kami - 10-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Canon Rock - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 10-28-2006, 02:00 PM
Canon Rock - by Kami - 10-28-2006, 07:10 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)