Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
It was inevitabibidible
#36
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Really if I were you I'd just put in the 300 word posts.
I'm still going to wait for the admin's view on this, but if all else fails I might just do that. Ugh.

This just seems extremely tight-assed, considering past scenarios where people have been like "hey, I need to disappear for a few months," "that's cool man, take all the time you need."

I'm not trying to prove I'm a veteran and have been here for years, Broli. I haven't. But I think that's a lot for any site, and maybe shouldn't be spat on so readily just because it's little compared to a small segment of the RPG. Seriously, when have I ever abused the Chubbs systems for my own gain/ease? o_0 I just hoped I could ask for a little slack until I know what's happening. I guess this is being frank gets you.

Sorry if I seem overtly snappy, but I just feel like I've tried to be frank and honest with you guys, and people have turned it into a ridiculous fucking debate. Seriously, how does wanting to take a break make me a liar/'not dedicated to the RPG'? As I said in the aftermath (it was something I was pissed off about) the last week of Chubbs Idol was my first week of university. It's not like I knew, during the competition, that I'd end up doing this in a month.

I'm going to try and step out of this until the admins have their say. I already think I know what the outcome is, though.
[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
It was inevitabibidible - by Super Buu - 10-29-2006, 08:43 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Bra - 10-29-2006, 08:46 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Saz - 10-29-2006, 08:53 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Zarbon - 10-29-2006, 08:58 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Ruhiel - 10-29-2006, 09:02 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Android-18 - 10-29-2006, 09:02 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Burter - 10-29-2006, 09:12 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Super Buu - 10-29-2006, 09:17 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Android-18 - 10-29-2006, 09:18 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Burter - 10-29-2006, 09:20 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Belle Hibiki - 10-29-2006, 09:21 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Android-18 - 10-29-2006, 09:22 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Super Buu - 10-29-2006, 09:23 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Burter - 10-29-2006, 09:32 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Super Buu - 10-29-2006, 09:40 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Krillin - 10-29-2006, 09:42 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Android-18 - 10-29-2006, 09:44 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-29-2006, 10:13 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Tapion - 10-30-2006, 12:40 AM
It was inevitabibidible - by Bra - 10-30-2006, 12:43 AM
It was inevitabibidible - by Broli - 10-30-2006, 12:44 AM
It was inevitabibidible - by Super Buu - 10-30-2006, 12:45 AM
It was inevitabibidible - by Burter - 10-30-2006, 12:45 AM
It was inevitabibidible - by Super Buu - 10-30-2006, 12:53 AM
It was inevitabibidible - by Burter - 10-30-2006, 12:55 AM
It was inevitabibidible - by Super Buu - 10-30-2006, 01:12 AM
It was inevitabibidible - by Burter - 10-30-2006, 01:17 AM
It was inevitabibidible - by Banned Dana - 10-30-2006, 01:52 AM
It was inevitabibidible - by Spencinator - 10-30-2006, 02:05 AM
It was inevitabibidible - by Super Buu - 10-30-2006, 02:12 AM
It was inevitabibidible - by Hellfighter 17 - 10-30-2006, 02:18 AM
It was inevitabibidible - by Belle Hibiki - 10-30-2006, 02:20 AM
It was inevitabibidible - by Android-18 - 10-30-2006, 03:15 AM
It was inevitabibidible - by Broli - 10-30-2006, 03:20 AM
It was inevitabibidible - by Android-18 - 10-30-2006, 03:25 AM
It was inevitabibidible - by Super Buu - 10-30-2006, 08:35 AM
It was inevitabibidible - by Reijin - 10-30-2006, 10:21 AM
It was inevitabibidible - by Vejita I - 10-30-2006, 01:58 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Super Buu - 10-30-2006, 02:09 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Super Buu - 10-30-2006, 02:30 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Old Pigero - 10-30-2006, 04:02 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Super Buu - 10-30-2006, 05:08 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Super Buu - 10-30-2006, 05:17 PM
It was inevitabibidible - by Broli - 10-30-2006, 05:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)