10-30-2006, 01:58 PM
It's sad to see you go. I'd be lying if I said I loved your writing, because I honestly never read it. But it's always pretty sad to see someone go. But I don't think you should take what some of these guys say to heart, they're just giving their opinion. I personally kind of feel though like if you were NPCed for more than a couple of months, it'd be insulting to those that have put forth the effort in doing contributions to the site in general. I feel like that with everyone who has gotten and hasn't been staff or at the very least been here for a longer time.
But I really do sympathize with you, because I'm going through the same thing you are right now. I'm balancing out school full time, work full time, and trying to balance this place out. I've quit this place two times already and recently the last time I really felt horrible because I felt like I let everyone down. I didn't even ask to be NPCed because to be honest, I didn't feel like I should be holding a character that was A) Important to the RPG(at that time, KV was actually the king of the planet and a big part of the storyline going on in Vejita-Sei) and B) I just really didn't think I was ever going to be back. I also thought it'd be insulting to the staff if I asked them after I had already quit before, honestly =/ I'm trying to keep myself from pulling a vanishing act again, though.
I do kind of think though you should be NPCed for a short period given that you've shown you're dependable, but only in regards to the fact that you're being totally honest here and are suffering from an unavoidable issue. But the reason why Broli disagrees with you and why others I kind of agree with them in a way, is because back when the whole NPCs started, it was REALLY rare. I don't remember anyone actually ever being NPCed back 4 or 5 years ago except for Mav(Turles) and Pops(Bardock). But I'm not trying to insult you nor are any of the people that seem to be disagreeing with you so don't take it like that. But again, good luck to you.
I hope that post made sense, I'm tired as hell.
But I really do sympathize with you, because I'm going through the same thing you are right now. I'm balancing out school full time, work full time, and trying to balance this place out. I've quit this place two times already and recently the last time I really felt horrible because I felt like I let everyone down. I didn't even ask to be NPCed because to be honest, I didn't feel like I should be holding a character that was A) Important to the RPG(at that time, KV was actually the king of the planet and a big part of the storyline going on in Vejita-Sei) and B) I just really didn't think I was ever going to be back. I also thought it'd be insulting to the staff if I asked them after I had already quit before, honestly =/ I'm trying to keep myself from pulling a vanishing act again, though.
I do kind of think though you should be NPCed for a short period given that you've shown you're dependable, but only in regards to the fact that you're being totally honest here and are suffering from an unavoidable issue. But the reason why Broli disagrees with you and why others I kind of agree with them in a way, is because back when the whole NPCs started, it was REALLY rare. I don't remember anyone actually ever being NPCed back 4 or 5 years ago except for Mav(Turles) and Pops(Bardock). But I'm not trying to insult you nor are any of the people that seem to be disagreeing with you so don't take it like that. But again, good luck to you.
I hope that post made sense, I'm tired as hell.

