10-30-2006, 02:09 PM
I think the whole NPC being rare thing was because, back then, there was no MIA system. People didn't post for months and then came back with their characters fine.
Again, sorry I was a little snappy earlier. This is just a difficult thing for me. Chubbs is like my home on the internets. This is not something that I want to do. So when people doubt that and call me a liar ... well, that hit a nerve. I've calmed down now. I know it's not an excuse, just a meagre explanation.
And thankee, Begou (wtf?).
Again, sorry I was a little snappy earlier. This is just a difficult thing for me. Chubbs is like my home on the internets. This is not something that I want to do. So when people doubt that and call me a liar ... well, that hit a nerve. I've calmed down now. I know it's not an excuse, just a meagre explanation.
And thankee, Begou (wtf?).
![[Image: superbuuelectricityne4.jpg]](http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/3128/superbuuelectricityne4.jpg)
Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.

