11-17-2006, 03:13 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
Am I the only one that thinks the FF series is long overdue for a trip to the bargain bin? Seriously. It was good at first, but it's getting ridiculous now. People buy it, simply because of the fact that it's FF, and don't even care about the quality.
That's a complaint I don't really understand. If all the games were the same, sure I would give it some merit, but they're not. Its not Dynasty Warriors.
There have been some good Final Fantasy games (6 is the best, imo) and some bad ones (popular opinion would indicate X2 or 8), but there are very very few things the individual games have in common. If the series had turned into nothing but shitty games, yeah I would agree, but again, most of the FF games are good, fun, RPGs.
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"

