11-22-2006, 12:52 AM
=/
Well, we all have different views. I'm 100% atheist, and if you want to find me offensive when I specifically said, "I'm not gonna post it here, because I don't wanna offend anyone."
I respect your beliefs, but at the same time, I have the right to poke fun at something among friends, especially those who find it humorous. In no way will I show you, tell you, or inform you any more of my Raptor Jesus jokes, but I've paid my dues by not going further with it here on the boards.
Lots of things people do in private aren't cool in other peoples' eyes.
That's why we don't masterbate in the Town Square, or pray to Allah in a Christian church.
I know that some people have intercourse with members of their same sex, and I don't agree with that. But I've never lost respect for someone because of it.
Well, we all have different views. I'm 100% atheist, and if you want to find me offensive when I specifically said, "I'm not gonna post it here, because I don't wanna offend anyone."
I respect your beliefs, but at the same time, I have the right to poke fun at something among friends, especially those who find it humorous. In no way will I show you, tell you, or inform you any more of my Raptor Jesus jokes, but I've paid my dues by not going further with it here on the boards.
Lots of things people do in private aren't cool in other peoples' eyes.
That's why we don't masterbate in the Town Square, or pray to Allah in a Christian church.
I know that some people have intercourse with members of their same sex, and I don't agree with that. But I've never lost respect for someone because of it.
![[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]](http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b330/KiroX2/Celsigcopy-1.jpg)
Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

