11-23-2006, 11:22 PM
Having Rocky die at the end would have been great...I mean he had several best friends die in the other movies...his trainer and Apollo. If he would've died it would've been pretty good. Maybe have him die after winning the fight, suffer a concussion or something.
Put him in a coma after he won the fight and have his wife or somethign take him off of life support, then again I heard that his wife is supposed to be dead in the movie so eh...I won't go see it. Not a big fan of the other rocky movies, they're good to look at for a laugh but as far as me being a big fan of them...nope.
Put him in a coma after he won the fight and have his wife or somethign take him off of life support, then again I heard that his wife is supposed to be dead in the movie so eh...I won't go see it. Not a big fan of the other rocky movies, they're good to look at for a laugh but as far as me being a big fan of them...nope.

