Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
catching up
#4
I'm not really going to be away. Its more of a reminder that DA is on hold for this immediate day or two due to holidays, in the event that someone wonders why I'm not doing my DA stuff. As soon as I get the chance, I'll get it all taken care of, and you guys know that, but I'm just throwing it out there just as an acknowledgement. Now to go set up my gf's new microwave. Oh, and I got her another Digicam to replace that horrid one that I abhor so much.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
catching up - by Reijin - 11-24-2006, 04:03 PM
catching up - by Grandpa Gohan - 11-24-2006, 04:15 PM
catching up - by Vejita I - 11-24-2006, 04:44 PM
catching up - by Reijin - 11-24-2006, 04:47 PM
catching up - by Vejita I - 11-24-2006, 04:57 PM
catching up - by Retane - 11-24-2006, 04:59 PM
catching up - by Reijin - 11-24-2006, 05:03 PM
catching up - by Lucifer - 11-24-2006, 05:40 PM
catching up - by Drake - 11-24-2006, 11:43 PM
catching up - by Drake - 11-24-2006, 11:47 PM
catching up - by Aero - 11-24-2006, 11:56 PM
catching up - by Grandpa Gohan - 11-25-2006, 12:04 AM
catching up - by Drake - 11-25-2006, 02:08 AM
catching up - by King Cold444 - 11-25-2006, 02:11 AM
catching up - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 11-25-2006, 03:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)