Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need opinions and stuff
#11
=/

I fear that, if it's what I think it is, you'd be better off not knowing.

Seeing your girl with another guy is like a shot to the gut, and you have to turn away, and it's more than just a low blow...it kills you inside. I feel for you, Dana. But I just don't see any way you could make it work...

The best thing to do is, well, it seems heartless to say...but "replace" her. Like, find a female figure that you can scrounge up affection for, because if you don't, Michelle will be the only thing on your mind. It'll brood, and she'll be the only girl you can think about.

That's the best advice I can give. And I'm really sorry for you.
[Image: Celsigcopy-1.jpg]

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems

Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-24-2006, 03:20 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Saz - 11-24-2006, 03:39 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Violet - 11-24-2006, 03:43 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Grandpa Gohan - 11-24-2006, 03:44 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Dehan - 11-24-2006, 04:00 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Reijin - 11-24-2006, 03:52 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Celipa - 11-24-2006, 03:56 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-24-2006, 04:04 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Reijin - 11-24-2006, 04:08 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-24-2006, 04:11 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Celipa - 11-24-2006, 04:57 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Nori - 11-24-2006, 06:30 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Violet - 11-24-2006, 06:49 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Toshiro - 11-24-2006, 06:53 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Retane - 11-24-2006, 07:52 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Amadeus - 11-24-2006, 09:45 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Ruhiel - 11-25-2006, 12:38 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-25-2006, 01:16 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-25-2006, 01:26 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Nori - 11-25-2006, 01:36 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-25-2006, 01:37 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Violet - 11-25-2006, 01:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)