Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need opinions and stuff
#13
Wow... I think I told you my opinion before, not sure, but that sounds kinda like there is someone else. Its the vagueness of her answers that tells me that. Either way it goes, you know I'm here somewhere, whether by phone or random connections, or if you really want, in Ohio. You got my address if you ever need a break from that place. I would give you some cheesy advice like, "There are others out there, maybe she just wasn't the right one", but right now, I don't think that's going to help anything. <3
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-24-2006, 03:20 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Saz - 11-24-2006, 03:39 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Violet - 11-24-2006, 03:43 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Grandpa Gohan - 11-24-2006, 03:44 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Dehan - 11-24-2006, 04:00 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Reijin - 11-24-2006, 03:52 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Celipa - 11-24-2006, 03:56 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-24-2006, 04:04 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Reijin - 11-24-2006, 04:08 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-24-2006, 04:11 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Celipa - 11-24-2006, 04:57 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Nori - 11-24-2006, 06:30 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Violet - 11-24-2006, 06:49 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Toshiro - 11-24-2006, 06:53 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Retane - 11-24-2006, 07:52 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Amadeus - 11-24-2006, 09:45 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Ruhiel - 11-25-2006, 12:38 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-25-2006, 01:16 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-25-2006, 01:26 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Nori - 11-25-2006, 01:36 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-25-2006, 01:37 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Violet - 11-25-2006, 01:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)