Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need opinions and stuff
#14
Word dude.

You want a break? Get your bloody arse over here to England, we'll lash it up over here British stylin. Ya follow?
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-24-2006, 03:20 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Saz - 11-24-2006, 03:39 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Violet - 11-24-2006, 03:43 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Grandpa Gohan - 11-24-2006, 03:44 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Dehan - 11-24-2006, 04:00 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Reijin - 11-24-2006, 03:52 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Celipa - 11-24-2006, 03:56 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-24-2006, 04:04 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Reijin - 11-24-2006, 04:08 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-24-2006, 04:11 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Celipa - 11-24-2006, 04:57 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Nori - 11-24-2006, 06:30 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Violet - 11-24-2006, 06:49 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Toshiro - 11-24-2006, 06:53 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Retane - 11-24-2006, 07:52 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Amadeus - 11-24-2006, 09:45 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Ruhiel - 11-25-2006, 12:38 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-25-2006, 01:16 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-25-2006, 01:26 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Nori - 11-25-2006, 01:36 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-25-2006, 01:37 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Violet - 11-25-2006, 01:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)