Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need opinions and stuff
#15
Eh. I'm usually a paranoid SOB and tend to think in towards the worst. For good reasons too I might add. I'm usually always right =D

So my obvious veiw is she's found another male and/or has cheated. But what should you do? You can keep her around as a freind til you're recovered from the surgery... if nothings much changed... then I dunno what to tell you.

If you see her with another guy, you will most likely feel the anger and pain and I'm sure you wont be able to hide it as easily as you'd want and it could come out that you look immature and stuff, so it might not be wise to really remain to close of freinds with her.

If anything... you need to make her sit down and talk to you and be upfront with each other....
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-24-2006, 03:20 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Saz - 11-24-2006, 03:39 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Violet - 11-24-2006, 03:43 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Grandpa Gohan - 11-24-2006, 03:44 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Dehan - 11-24-2006, 04:00 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Reijin - 11-24-2006, 03:52 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Celipa - 11-24-2006, 03:56 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-24-2006, 04:04 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Reijin - 11-24-2006, 04:08 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-24-2006, 04:11 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Celipa - 11-24-2006, 04:57 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Nori - 11-24-2006, 06:30 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Violet - 11-24-2006, 06:49 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Toshiro - 11-24-2006, 06:53 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Retane - 11-24-2006, 07:52 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Amadeus - 11-24-2006, 09:45 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Ruhiel - 11-25-2006, 12:38 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-25-2006, 01:16 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-25-2006, 01:26 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Nori - 11-25-2006, 01:36 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-25-2006, 01:37 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Violet - 11-25-2006, 01:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)