Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I need opinions and stuff
#16
First of all, I`m sorry it had to end this way. When you told us about the meeting I really hoped for the best. The result really killed my optimism.

I think the best thing to do is to stay away from her for a while so you can collect your thoughts and let the emotional atmosphere die down. Once you won`t be anymore so tence you will be able to handle the situation much easier.

But I must say that her behaviour strikes me as quite odd. Won`t say anything more then that though as I don`t want to revive hopes for nothing.

Anyway, I`m sure you guys can stay friends. But first you have to let things cool down beetween you two and perhaps even find somebody else to love. Only then will you be ready to let her back into your life again.

Of course, the above advice has no good basis so don`t take it for granted.

But in any case, I hope you guys will somehow succedd in keeping good relations, no matter what kind.
[Image: amadeus-2.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-24-2006, 03:20 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Saz - 11-24-2006, 03:39 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Violet - 11-24-2006, 03:43 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Grandpa Gohan - 11-24-2006, 03:44 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Dehan - 11-24-2006, 04:00 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Reijin - 11-24-2006, 03:52 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Celipa - 11-24-2006, 03:56 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-24-2006, 04:04 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Reijin - 11-24-2006, 04:08 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-24-2006, 04:11 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Celipa - 11-24-2006, 04:57 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Nori - 11-24-2006, 06:30 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Violet - 11-24-2006, 06:49 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Toshiro - 11-24-2006, 06:53 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Retane - 11-24-2006, 07:52 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Amadeus - 11-24-2006, 09:45 PM
I need opinions and stuff - by Ruhiel - 11-25-2006, 12:38 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-25-2006, 01:16 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-25-2006, 01:26 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Nori - 11-25-2006, 01:36 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Banned Dana - 11-25-2006, 01:37 AM
I need opinions and stuff - by Violet - 11-25-2006, 01:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)