Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
catching up
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
I just got back from Best Buy... I now own a Zune, which actually runs pretty well. I also just got a 22 inch widescreen monitor, normally 500$, for 200$. So I'm now running dual monitor with this as my primary, and I have so much room now. Either way though... I've had about 8 hours total sleep in the last three days, so I'm running on Amp right now. I have to work later, so I fear trying to catch a nap, but at the same end I can't really read the computer screen. I was up till about 8am Thanksgiving morning working on things on the computer and then had to be awake by 10:30 to go eat at 11, and got home around 9:30pm and went straight to sleep. For some odd reason, I must've powernapped b/c my gf and I both woke up at 1am and could not get back to sleep. So about 3 we both said screw it and drove down to Best Buy and stood in line, since there was nothing else to do. Now she's working at two jobs for today and I get to go to mine at 3, huzzah. So if any of this doesn't make sense, I can't decide it its from using a widescreen LCD for the first time (I have flat CRT normally) and me changing positions in chair, or if its from being tired.

Bottom line: The plan is to get a roleplay up tonight, although I may end up completely passing out as soon as I walk in the door. In that event, which is the most likely, I will be doing it Saturday night when I can catch my breath.

You suck! Curse you and your craptacular Zune- how about you get yourself an iPod instead of junk. D:<
[Image: drakesig.png]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
catching up - by Reijin - 11-24-2006, 04:03 PM
catching up - by Grandpa Gohan - 11-24-2006, 04:15 PM
catching up - by Vejita I - 11-24-2006, 04:44 PM
catching up - by Reijin - 11-24-2006, 04:47 PM
catching up - by Vejita I - 11-24-2006, 04:57 PM
catching up - by Retane - 11-24-2006, 04:59 PM
catching up - by Reijin - 11-24-2006, 05:03 PM
catching up - by Lucifer - 11-24-2006, 05:40 PM
catching up - by Drake - 11-24-2006, 11:43 PM
catching up - by Drake - 11-24-2006, 11:47 PM
catching up - by Aero - 11-24-2006, 11:56 PM
catching up - by Grandpa Gohan - 11-25-2006, 12:04 AM
catching up - by Drake - 11-25-2006, 02:08 AM
catching up - by King Cold444 - 11-25-2006, 02:11 AM
catching up - by The Not Cool Not Tapion - 11-25-2006, 03:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)