Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
O.o
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Paragus
Quote:Originally posted by Jackie Chun
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan
Looks as though it'll be a good movie. I wont be surprised if he wins, but I hope he doesnt, it'd be.. well cliche of the Balboa movies.

Actually, he lost in the first movie.

He also lost in the Third against Clubber Lang

I meant to a point that he wouldnt come back like Goku.
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply


Messages In This Thread
O.o - by Tapion - 11-23-2006, 09:38 PM
O.o - by Drake - 11-23-2006, 09:49 PM
O.o - by Warako - 11-23-2006, 10:18 PM
O.o - by Grandpa Gohan - 11-23-2006, 10:26 PM
O.o - by Tapion - 11-23-2006, 11:05 PM
O.o - by Warako - 11-23-2006, 11:13 PM
O.o - by Dehan - 11-23-2006, 11:22 PM
O.o - by Amadeus - 11-25-2006, 12:52 AM
O.o - by Paragus - 11-25-2006, 02:15 AM
O.o - by Grandpa Gohan - 11-25-2006, 03:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)