11-27-2006, 06:27 AM
I've had three different people all asking for what we should be RPing, so allow me to enlighten those who are still unsure.
Those of you in the FORLANI Unit are about to be at Port Karolin. Burter will create a new thread involving the Forlani Unit arriving at the Port. Hopefully, it will be captured without a fight. So if you are in Forlani and when Burter makes the new thread, roleplay arriving at the village or whatever. It really doesn't matter as long as it involves the village in some weay.
Those of you in REILAN Unit are marching under me. We're simply marching. That's it. Sorry. =\
As I said before, the first few days are going to be extremely boring. There's really not much to do when every force is starting on opposing sides of the map. I apologize for the lack of action or things to roleplay about, but I ensure everyone that things will get exciting soon enough, especially when we start pushing into enemy territory.
EDIT: For those of you unsure as to how to react to Port Karolin, I know as much as you do. Simply read the NPC Messenging System thread, as that's all the mention of Port Karolin there has been. I know nothing more than what's been given there.
Those of you in the FORLANI Unit are about to be at Port Karolin. Burter will create a new thread involving the Forlani Unit arriving at the Port. Hopefully, it will be captured without a fight. So if you are in Forlani and when Burter makes the new thread, roleplay arriving at the village or whatever. It really doesn't matter as long as it involves the village in some weay.
Those of you in REILAN Unit are marching under me. We're simply marching. That's it. Sorry. =\
As I said before, the first few days are going to be extremely boring. There's really not much to do when every force is starting on opposing sides of the map. I apologize for the lack of action or things to roleplay about, but I ensure everyone that things will get exciting soon enough, especially when we start pushing into enemy territory.
EDIT: For those of you unsure as to how to react to Port Karolin, I know as much as you do. Simply read the NPC Messenging System thread, as that's all the mention of Port Karolin there has been. I know nothing more than what's been given there.

