Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What to RP
#18
We want the entire east coast.

Also, Retane gets a love punch from Reijin for his challenge earlier.

I've already PMed the United team hoping to come to some peaceful resolution while still giving us the village, as we are already in the talks with them. I forwarded the messages to our commanders. I hope Broli gets on soon.

I'm also talking with a possible defectee.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What to RP - by Broli - 11-27-2006, 06:27 AM
What to RP - by Vejita I - 11-27-2006, 10:09 AM
What to RP - by Kirano - 11-27-2006, 10:12 AM
What to RP - by Reijin - 11-27-2006, 10:12 AM
What to RP - by Kirano - 11-27-2006, 10:13 AM
What to RP - by Vejita I - 11-27-2006, 10:14 AM
What to RP - by Reijin - 11-27-2006, 10:16 AM
What to RP - by Kirano - 11-27-2006, 10:17 AM
What to RP - by Vejita I - 11-27-2006, 10:19 AM
What to RP - by Broli - 11-27-2006, 11:09 AM
What to RP - by Burter - 11-27-2006, 11:11 AM
What to RP - by Broli - 11-27-2006, 11:19 AM
What to RP - by Minoshia - 11-27-2006, 08:56 PM
What to RP - by Grandpa Gohan - 11-28-2006, 03:45 AM
What to RP - by Reijin - 11-28-2006, 03:50 AM
What to RP - by King Cold444 - 11-28-2006, 03:58 AM
What to RP - by Grandpa Gohan - 11-28-2006, 03:59 AM
What to RP - by Reijin - 11-28-2006, 04:07 AM
What to RP - by Grandpa Gohan - 11-28-2006, 04:11 AM
What to RP - by Reijin - 11-28-2006, 04:43 AM
What to RP - by Grandpa Gohan - 11-28-2006, 04:45 AM
What to RP - by King Cold444 - 11-28-2006, 04:47 AM
What to RP - by Old Pigero - 11-28-2006, 05:53 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)