Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I want to know
#1
I want to know right now who freaking made a deal with United to pay 10,000 zeni for Syntech Village.

Right now.

I'm so pissed off right now I can't even put into words the frustration I'm feeling. You won't be kicked out of Dante, but I seriously want to know who did it. You in NO way had authority to make any deals over KV or I. I was near the end of making a deal where we'd either get the village for free or extremely cheaper than what we're paying, and so I want to know immediately who's responsible for this.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I want to know - by Broli - 11-29-2006, 10:13 PM
I want to know - by Burter - 11-29-2006, 11:59 PM
I want to know - by Old Pigero - 11-30-2006, 12:23 AM
I want to know - by Kirano - 11-30-2006, 12:32 AM
I want to know - by Old Pigero - 11-30-2006, 12:36 AM
I want to know - by Burter - 11-30-2006, 12:37 AM
I want to know - by Kirano - 11-30-2006, 12:40 AM
I want to know - by Old Pigero - 11-30-2006, 01:27 AM
I want to know - by Broli - 11-30-2006, 01:33 AM
I want to know - by Burter - 11-30-2006, 01:48 AM
I want to know - by Vejita I - 11-30-2006, 02:35 AM
I want to know - by Broli - 11-30-2006, 02:37 AM
I want to know - by Burter - 11-30-2006, 02:42 AM
I want to know - by Broli - 11-30-2006, 02:43 AM
I want to know - by Reijin - 11-30-2006, 04:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)