12-01-2006, 10:44 PM
Quote:To all Villages of Dante
The enemy is at our doorstep. They seek to destroy anything possessing but a mere scent of Dante. Vejita I and I are moving our soldiers in order to best protect you, but if the time should come when you find yourselves seized by the enemy, I say to you, fight. Fight with all your heart. Fight with all your might. Whatever force it is that comes, take no heed of the lies and deceit that they will force upon you. Fight with every inch of your strength, as your commanders would, as your lieutenants and captains would, as every single soldier of Dante would. Any soldiers that can be spared, any people willing to fight for our cause, I ask for you to assemble at the Port Karolina. A day is coming where we, the soldiers of Dante, will be the only line between sanctuary and obliteration. As I write this, we battle with a ferocity that Dante's glory will be known by all. I entrust to all of you to do the same.
For Dante
Broli, Commander of the Dante Force

