Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So Corniss and I watched a movie today...
#3
I am. We've known each other for years. He's on his way to UK and stopped in NY/NJ for a couple days, and my school is in NJ literally across the river from Manhattan. We went there for the day and we went into the Church of Scientology, and they showed us a movie about Scientology. We learned that the government plotted to brainwash us by researching mind control, but L. Ron Hubbard saved us. Also, John Travolta and Kirstie Alley were in it with a bunch of other people saying how it changed their lives and saved them. Tom Cruise wasn't in it =(
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
So Corniss and I watched a movie today... - by Blind Man - 12-15-2006, 01:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)