Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I missed it!
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by Corniss
He looked away and then the mime talked and he heard it but he didn't know it was the mime but then he turned back to me and was like DID THE MIME JUST TALK and I was like YEHHHH YA MISSED IT NUB

Kick him in the balls

Then at the very least he'll be lying there all open mouthed and silent while you point and laugh.

If my mouth was open he wouldn't be laughing at me XP
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I missed it! - by Jewtastic - 12-15-2006, 08:46 AM
I missed it! - by OldYamcha - 12-15-2006, 09:55 AM
I missed it! - by Blind Man - 12-15-2006, 01:13 PM
I missed it! - by Reijin - 12-15-2006, 02:28 PM
I missed it! - by Mowgli - 12-15-2006, 06:11 PM
I missed it! - by Dehan - 12-15-2006, 08:15 PM
I missed it! - by Blind Man - 12-15-2006, 08:25 PM
I missed it! - by Jewtastic - 12-15-2006, 11:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)