Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
In the Pursuit of Happyness
#1
I just saw this movie, and, I must say, wow.

It's not the best movie I've ever seen, but it's still one that I won't forget. This has to be Will Smith's best performance (he made the character so real), if not the best performance of any actor, I've ever seen. You just fall in love with his character, and every pitfall he endures you endure. Also, it had a great sense of realism, like with the little things here and there, such as the crazy person at the bus station who starts talkin' to you like they know you (which I've experienced).

A must see, fo' sure.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-16-2006, 03:55 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Zarbon - 12-16-2006, 04:07 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-16-2006, 04:24 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Tobias - 12-16-2006, 04:25 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Blind Man - 12-16-2006, 07:56 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Kirano - 12-16-2006, 01:35 PM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Old Pigero - 12-17-2006, 06:52 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Burter - 12-17-2006, 07:00 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-17-2006, 02:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)