Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
In the Pursuit of Happyness
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
I just saw this movie, and, I must say, wow.

It's not the best movie I've ever seen, but it's still one that I won't forget. This has to be Will Smith's best performance (he made the character so real), if not the best performance of any actor, I've ever seen.A must see, fo' sure.

Oh really. When people make statements like this, I just have to see the movie so I can decide for myself. Until then I refuse to agree.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-16-2006, 03:55 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Zarbon - 12-16-2006, 04:07 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-16-2006, 04:24 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Tobias - 12-16-2006, 04:25 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Blind Man - 12-16-2006, 07:56 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Kirano - 12-16-2006, 01:35 PM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Old Pigero - 12-17-2006, 06:52 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Burter - 12-17-2006, 07:00 AM
In the Pursuit of Happyness - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-17-2006, 02:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)