Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fucked up
#32
I'm not a vegetarian and I have no qualms about eating meat, and I'm sure if I saw a video of a cow getting hacked to pieces I would be alot less empathetic. But Dolphins are not cows, dolphins are intelligent majestic creatures. Plus I'm willing to bet they don't taste as good as cows.

The video did sort of shock me, I don't like seeing violence against animals, I know I didn't have to watch it, but for some reason I'm compelled to watch things that shock me, don't ask me why. It still wasn't as bad as the clip I saw of these teens hitting a poor stray dog over the head with their skateboard.

Eh I'm trailing off, um, where was I, oh yeah, don't kill dolphins, they can jump through hoops and stuff.

PS: Nobody commentated on Pauly shore getting knocked the fuck out. =/
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Fucked up - by Saz - 12-16-2006, 03:42 AM
Fucked up - by Yamu - 12-16-2006, 03:53 AM
Fucked up - by Captain Silver - 12-16-2006, 03:57 AM
Fucked up - by Yamu - 12-16-2006, 03:58 AM
Fucked up - by Captain Silver - 12-16-2006, 03:59 AM
Fucked up - by Warako - 12-16-2006, 04:00 AM
Fucked up - by Yamu - 12-16-2006, 04:01 AM
Fucked up - by Tobias - 12-16-2006, 04:02 AM
Fucked up - by Captain Silver - 12-16-2006, 04:03 AM
Fucked up - by Yamu - 12-16-2006, 04:06 AM
Fucked up - by Captain Silver - 12-16-2006, 04:07 AM
Fucked up - by Nori - 12-16-2006, 04:09 AM
Fucked up - by Super Buu - 12-16-2006, 04:11 AM
Fucked up - by Yamu - 12-16-2006, 04:11 AM
Fucked up - by Celipa - 12-16-2006, 04:12 AM
Fucked up - by Warako - 12-16-2006, 04:13 AM
Fucked up - by Banned Dana - 12-16-2006, 04:15 AM
Fucked up - by Tobias - 12-16-2006, 04:18 AM
Fucked up - by Yamu - 12-16-2006, 04:21 AM
Fucked up - by Tobias - 12-16-2006, 04:23 AM
Fucked up - by Yamu - 12-16-2006, 04:25 AM
Fucked up - by Mowgli - 12-16-2006, 04:26 AM
Fucked up - by Tobias - 12-16-2006, 04:34 AM
Fucked up - by Yamu - 12-16-2006, 04:36 AM
Fucked up - by Burter - 12-16-2006, 04:39 AM
Fucked up - by Nori - 12-16-2006, 04:40 AM
Fucked up - by Mowgli - 12-16-2006, 04:45 AM
Fucked up - by Raz - 12-16-2006, 04:48 AM
Fucked up - by Super Buu - 12-16-2006, 04:53 AM
Fucked up - by Old Captain Silver - 12-16-2006, 01:34 PM
Fucked up - by Hellfighter 17 - 12-16-2006, 01:34 PM
Fucked up - by Saz - 12-16-2006, 03:49 PM
Fucked up - by Retane - 12-16-2006, 08:04 PM
Fucked up - by Raz - 12-16-2006, 08:35 PM
Fucked up - by Super Buu - 12-17-2006, 12:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)