Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Title Change] >.>
#1
Seeing as how the Christmas holiday is coming up, I was wondering rather to snatch a copy of Black and White or Black and White 2. Checked out the reviews and apparently B&W is better then the second though I don't know what I'd be missing out on if I didn't pick up the latest game of the series.

I'm in need of a RTS game, something along the lines of the Civilization series without turn based and would adhere to building an empire and later destroying others with a gruesomely sexy all out army vs. army like in any Total War game... thought this might be the one.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[Title Change] >.> - by Raz - 12-16-2006, 06:25 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Retane - 12-16-2006, 06:50 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Grandpa Gohan - 12-16-2006, 06:57 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Raz - 12-16-2006, 07:01 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Toshiro - 12-16-2006, 07:07 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Tobias - 12-16-2006, 07:19 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Zarbon - 12-16-2006, 07:51 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Raz - 12-16-2006, 08:00 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Retane - 12-16-2006, 08:12 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by OldYamcha - 12-16-2006, 08:20 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Tapion - 12-16-2006, 08:21 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Vegeta - 12-16-2006, 10:28 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Amadeus - 12-17-2006, 02:16 AM
[Title Change] >.> - by Captain Silver - 12-17-2006, 02:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)