Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Title Change] >.>
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Zarbon
I have played B&W2. In fact, it's right beside me. Great game. I actually liked it a bit better than the original. They did a marvellous job of combining battle and a god game. Though, I was liked the 'impressiveness' method more.

As for other RTSes, Rise of Legends was pretty good.

That was what first grabbed my attention, the whole "Alright, you're God, now install some wrath."

Considering I've absolutely no idea for any other thing, I might be taking your's and Garlic's advice... Never really been one for Middle Earth-based games. >.>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
[Title Change] >.> - by Raz - 12-16-2006, 06:25 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Retane - 12-16-2006, 06:50 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Grandpa Gohan - 12-16-2006, 06:57 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Raz - 12-16-2006, 07:01 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Toshiro - 12-16-2006, 07:07 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Tobias - 12-16-2006, 07:19 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Zarbon - 12-16-2006, 07:51 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Raz - 12-16-2006, 08:00 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Retane - 12-16-2006, 08:12 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by OldYamcha - 12-16-2006, 08:20 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Tapion - 12-16-2006, 08:21 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Vegeta - 12-16-2006, 10:28 PM
[Title Change] >.> - by Amadeus - 12-17-2006, 02:16 AM
[Title Change] >.> - by Captain Silver - 12-17-2006, 02:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)